October Event Information
- If you have not already done so, please register for Ten Four DC by clicking here or clicking Registration in the top navigation menu. You are not guaranteed a parking spot on the National Mall if you are not registered.
- Please visit the Event Calendar for a detailed list of all events, their times, and their locations.
- Please make any special requests for convoy placement and/or parking needs at the registration table when you sign in.
- Drivers arriving after October 2nd or needing to leave prior to 9 AM on October 5th will not be able to park on the National Mall. Rather, they will be parked along the street parallel to the event. These parking spots are reserved for free during the event.
- Idling of trucks is not permitted on the National Mall. A hotel reservation is strongly recommended.
- Legislators and other government representatives as well as The President will be invited and may be visiting our event throughout our time on the National Mall.
- Event sponsor fee is $50. This will get you a 10’x10’ spot on the National Mall to set up a booth. All monies from sponsors will be used to cover the expenses for the event.
-If you have a trailer, you can drop it at the Fredericksburg, VA fairgrounds. This is our meeting point on October 2, 2019. It is a large secured area that is gated and locked with 24 hour security.
Below is a map of Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds in Fredericksburg, Virginia. To get directions to the arrival point, simply click or tap on the red star and then on the white traffic sign icon that appears in the top right of the pop-out menu. Alternatively, you can search Google Maps for "Ten Four DC: Fredericksburg Arrival Point" (without quotes).
Below is a map of the National Mall and surrounding area in Washington, D.C. - to get directions to the arrival point, simply click or tap on the red star and then on the white traffic sign icon that appears in the top right of the pop-out menu. Please note that you must travel to the National Mall with the event convoy in order to park on the National Mall itself.
Ten Four DC has received the exclusive privilege of being the first ever event to have authority to park vehicles on the National Mall itself. We will be on the National Mall between 7th Street NW and 4th Street NW. All trucks are to arrive on 7th Street NW, where you will then be directed down the National Mall itself towards 4th Street NW for parking. Please notice the black arrows on the map below indication the flow of traffic. Do not attempt to drive onto National Mall from 4th Street NW - you'll be facing the wrong direction!