October Event Information
- If you have not already done so, please register for Ten Four DC by clicking here or clicking Registration in the top navigation menu.
- Please visit the Event Calendar for a detailed list of all events, their times, and their locations.
- Please make any special requests for convoy placement and/or parking needs at the registration table when you sign in.
- Drivers arriving after October 3rd or needing to leave prior to 9 AM on October 6th will not be able to park on the National Mall. Rather, they will be parked along the street parallel to the event.
- Idling of trucks is not permitted on the National Mall. A hotel reservation is strongly recommended.
- Legislators and other government representatives will be visiting our event throughout our time on the National Mall. A schedule will be released as their offices confirm dates and times.
Below is a map of Fredericksburg Agricultural Fairgrounds in Fredericksburg, Virginia. To get directions to the arrival point, simply click or tap on the red star and then on the white traffic sign icon that appears in the top right of the pop-out menu. Alternatively, you can search Google Maps for "Ten Four DC: Fredericksburg Arrival Point" (without quotes).
Below is a map of the National Mall and surrounding area in Washington, D.C. - to get directions to the arrival point, simply click or tap on the red star and then on the white traffic sign icon that appears in the top right of the pop-out menu. Please note that you must travel to the National Mall with the event convoy in order to park on the National Mall itself.
For the first time in Washington, D.C.'s history, they will be allowing trucks on the grounds of the National Mall itself! We will be on the National Mall between 7th Street NW and 4th Street NW. All trucks are to arrive on 7th Street NW, where you will then be directed down the National Mall itself towards 4th Street NW for parking. Please notice the black arrows on the map below indication the flow of traffic. Do not attempt to drive onto National Mall from 4th Street NW - you'll be facing the wrong direction!