- Improve safety and training standards across the trucking industry.
- Eliminate the "fourteen hour rule," allowing drivers to split "sleeper time."
- Reclassification of professional truck driving as a skilled trade.
- Hold shippers/receivers financially responsible for detention; drivers should be compensated for all on-duty time.
- Improve parking infrastructure at rest stops and other stopping areas along the road network; crowding stopping areas and parking on an on-ramp or off-ramp is potentially dangerous.
This is only a small taste of the goals that we are fighting for.